1.Three months’ notice is required before the withdrawal of a student from the school, in lieu of which three months fees will be given only on a payment of Rs. 500/-
2. Those who leave the school in or after October must pay school fees for the remaining academic months in all cases.
3. No transfer certificate will be issued until or unless all financial obligations to the school are paid in full.
4. Any student failing 2 years in succession in the same class or failing twice in 3 consecutive years, will be asked to leave the school as the student is not able to keep up with the demands of the school and leaving Certificate will be granted on request.
5.The Student whose attendance is irregular, who does not pay his fees, who is habitually late or absent, lazy, dishonest or disobedient, whose conduct is injurious to the moral tone of the school or incompatible with the strict discipline may be dismissed.
6. Three General observations would amount to One General remarks which is very serious breach of discipline and hence a deterrent to promotion or even dismissal from the school. An observation may be given to minor breach of discipline.
7. The decision of the management is final in case of dismissal.