- Parents are requested to read the contents of the school Almanac carefully and in the interest of the child abide by the rules &
regulations laid down by the school.
- Parents are requested to send the perforated sheet (Student’s Personal Record) duly filled and signed to the class teacher.
- Kindly ensure that all the details in the almanac are completed.
- Any urgent message may by communicated at the school reception telephonically. Phone calls from parents for any teacher or student
during the school hours will not be entertained.
- See that your ward carries text/exercise books according to the Time Table for that day.
- Encourage your ward to take a balanced interest in studies, co curricular activities and sports.
- Parents are expected to go through the school calendar carefully and make a note of important dates and events, especially parent
teacher meetings, tests and examinations. We expect the parents to come in large numbers and meet the concerned teachers to discuss
not only the academic progress but also other areas of personality development like attitude, aptitude, confidence building etc.
- Restrict daily pocket money. Excessive spending should be discouraged.
- In case a child is found to be indulged in any in disciplinary act, a strict disciplinary action will be initiated against him/her.
- Parents may please see that their child adheres to the school uniform strictly. Children accompanying their parents during PTM days
must also come in school uniform. When ever a student comes to school he/she should be in school uniform.
- Wearing of fancy shoes, jewellery, unruly hair and fancy haircuts is not permitted. Skirt hemlines are to be knee-length. Girls with
long hair should make two plaits.
- The school is not to be held responsible for the loss of personal belongings. It is not advisable for students to bring valuables to
- Parents should attend the PTM’s regularly in order to know the progress of their ward.
- Do not send your child to school if he/she is feeling unwell. A proper application or Medical Leave must be submitted in writing by
the parents, when the child comes back to school.
- Student should complete their homework regularly.
- Parents are requested to sign the reports, test papers, teacher’s remarks in the notebooks/school almanac so that they are abreast
with the progress of their child.
- Parents who make independent transport arrangements for their ward by hiring private vehicles will be fully responsible for the same.
They must ensure that proper verification of drivers is done and all safety measures are taken to avoid any untoward incident.
- The safety and security of our students is the prime concern and responsibility of the school and the schools will take all steps to
ensure the same. However, there are certain unforeseen incidents which are beyond the reasonable control of the school when students
take part in any indoor and outdoor activities including all Sports or any other activity that is usually conducted by the school as
a part of learning and if some untoward incident occurs for that the onus will not rest with the school alone.
- Students are not allowed to bring two-wheelers (bikes, scooters etc.) to school.
- Parents are requested to ensure that the children bring school almanac to the school on all working days.
- Parents bringing tiffin for their ward should hand it over to the guard at the school gate. They should not go beyond reception when
classes are going on.
- No food item / gift item are allowed to be distributed by the students on their birthdays.
- Students will come in school uniform even on their birthdays.
- Parents are not allowed to take their ward before the school time gets over.