- Children are expected to attend school regularly. All students are expected to log in a minimum attendance of 75% of
the total working days in the academic session.
- Leave upto three days will be granted by the class teacher. Longer leaves will be sanctioned by the Principal.
- No Half Day Leave is permitted. In case of any family function or other programme, parents are requested not to sent the
child to the school.
- In case of sickness for any period of time, a Medical Certificate must be attached with the leave application.
- Student suffering from infectious diseases such as Chicken Pox, Cholera, Measles, Mumps, Whooping-Cough, Swine Flu and
Jaundice must observe the prescribed period of Quarantine, and on returning to school, should produce a fitness certificate
permitting him/her to do so.