- Every student should carry his/her Almanac to school everyday.
- Class Teacher's Period is a signal for all to go to their respective classrooms. This should be done promptly in an orderly fashion
and in silence. As soon as they are in their classes, students must get ready for the class assembly.
- Changing of classrooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner. Students must move in a single queue and
not crowd classrooms in between periods. Bags are not to be carried from class to class.
- It is compulsory for all students of Gitanjali Public School to use the specified school bag (with School Monogram) which are
available at the school bookshop and not any other bag.
- Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all
school functions. Students who are not in proper uniform will not be allowed to enter their classrooms and may be sent home.
- Parents must ensure that the girl students wear knee length skirt and the boy students wear their trousers from the waist and not
- Non-Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
- Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instrument to school.
- No book, (other than text books or library books) magazine or paper may be brought to school without the Class Teacher's permission.
- Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is not permitted
- Students who come to school accompanied by domestic help should never leave school before the person arrives. In case of delay,
they should report to the school office. Prior permission is needed from the school authorities, if the student has to return home
unaccompanied by an adult. They should not loiter around on the way but return home promptly. Students are warned not to buy or
receive anything from anyone.
- The School reserves for itself the right to issue T.C. to students on the grounds of in disciplinary activities.
- Any student repeating a particular class for 2 consecutive years will be issued T.C. as per the CBSE rules.
- Bursting crackers or splashing colours during Diwali / Holi or any other occasion in the school premises or school buses is
strictly forbidden. Noncompliance with these instructions can result in expulsion from the school.
- Students should attend all festivals and functions that are celebrated in the school.